It’s no secret that the coronavirus has introduced a lot of uncertainty in a the travel and event industries. Luxury SUV Rides is providing this coronavirus update as we want to assure our clients, travel bookers, and corporate travel managers who book with Luxury SUV Rides that we have taken the necessary steps to continue to provide our high level of service to travelers throughout Wisconsin and Northern Illinois.
Coronavirus Update: We’re Open!
At Luxury SUV Rides, safety is and always will be our top priority. Because of our commitment to our clients’ and our chauffeurs’ safety, we have a coronavirus update as well as a business continuity plan in place with the emergence of the global coronavirus pandemic.
Our ability to provide high-end black car transportation has not changed. Our staff is hard at work and our chauffeurs are eager to serve you, and our leadership team is monitoring the situation while filling their usual roles.
If circumstances change, we have contingency plans in place that will enable us to continue service with minimal ramp-up time.
Extra Safety Precautions
Luxury SUV Rides is following the specific guidelines published by the Center for Disease Control (CDC) for limousine companies with our coronavirus update, including:
- Stay home if you are sick – chauffeurs will have their temperatures taken on a daily basis before reporting for duty and have been instructed to stay home in they have any symptoms
- Wear a face masks – chauffeurs will wear face masks and request that clients also wear face coverings (we do have a supply available for clients)
- Plexiglass dividers installed – we have installed plexiglass dividers in our SUVs to provide a barrier between the driver and passengers in the rear
- Fresh air only – we will only use fresh air to ventilate the cabins of our SUVs and will not use the recirculate setting
- Limit contact – chauffeurs will remain at a safe distance and only handle complimentary Fiji Water bottles, client luggage, and other common items with disinfecting wipes, sanitized gloves, or hands sanitized before and after handling of these items
- Back seat only – clients will not be permitted to sit in the front seat
- Clean and disinfect – Luxury SUV Rides will be disinfecting our vehicles prior to each reservation using only products that meet the EPA’s criteria for use against SARS-CoV-2, the virus that causes COVID-19
- Practice everyday preventive actions – chauffeurs have received additional training on cleaning and sanitizing procedures, including hand washing and vehicle disinfecting practices
- Passengers – we ask that our clients also practice safe and responsible measures and cancel (with 100% refund) any reservations if they exhibit symptoms of coronavirus
Book With Confidence
Even during the best of times, we know that clients’ plans can change. Our generous cancellation policy ensures that you can book travel knowing that you can change or cancel it within the cancellation window if need be without any penalties as part of our coronavirus update.
When traveling in Wisconsin and Northern Illinois, Luxury SUV Rides will continue to provide you with safe, reliable ground transportation.
Please Contact Us if you need any additional information.